Student Paper Competition
Aerial Evolution Association of Canada 2022 Conference and Exhibition Student Competition Awards
Each year, Aerial Evolution Association of Canada hosts The Best Student paper, The Best Student Oral Presentation, and The Best Student Poster competitions at the AEAC Annual Conference & Exhibition. These awards are given to university and college student participants to acknowledge their contribution to the unmanned systems industry and to encourage strong academic excellence.
This is an exciting opportunity for students to gain exposure for their original and innovative work and interact with the rest of the Canadian aerial community while competing for recognition and cash prizes.
A single prize and certificate of recognition will be awarded to the most outstanding research/technical paper ($800), oral presentation ($350), and poster ($350), sponsored by the Drone Systems and Applications journal.
Students who wish to enter the 2022 student competition must specifically indicate their intention to compete and send the abstract (500 words) and bio (250 words) to [email protected].
The submission deadlines for the Oral & Poster competitions are as follows:
- Initial Title/Abstract/Bio submission deadline: August 31, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: October 1, 2022
The submission deadlines for the student paper only competition are as follows:
- Initial Title/Abstract/Bio submission deadline: July 17, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: August 8, 2022
- October 1, 2022 – deadline – Paper Submissions Close
- Announcement of the results will be conducted during the conference (Nov 2-4)
- December 1, 2022 – Feedback and comments to the students and recommendation to submitting to Drone Systems and Applications will be provided
- February 1, 2022 – Deadline for submitting the papers to Drone Systems and Applications