It’s not every day that individuals, businesses and institutions can play a collective role in shaping emerging industries – especially one that is positively impacting so many lives. Remotely piloted aircraft are offering new ways to innovate a multitude of sectors across Canada – from farmers to foresters, energy companies to educators, and miners to media-makers.
The Aerial Evolution Association of Canada (AEAC) is a national, member-focused, non-profit organization that promotes the advancement of Canada’s remotely operated aircraft industry.
AEAC is supported by participation from dedicated members and a volunteer Board of Directors. We are financially supported by membership dues, events and sponsorships.
Get Connected with Member-only Benefits
Build your own network of colleagues in the industry that will help you expand your business at AEAC events.
- Advance notice of AEAC events and speaker opportunities
- Contribute to AEAC policy research, member-only surveys, and formal submissions to regulators
- Invitation to participate in and vote at AEAC’s Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Access to networking opportunities, webinars and member roundtables
- Full access to AEAC’s industry reports and market research
- Eligibility to contribute to AEAC scholarships and awards
- Discounts to attend or exhibit at AEAC events, including Canada’s largest annual national industry conference
- Sponsorship opportunities to participate in AEAC Student Competitions to connect directly with over 120 of Canada’s leading students in the remotely operated aircraft sector
- Discounts on sponsorship opportunities and advertising packages
- Affiliate/partner discounts – we’re expanding our offering of products and services
- Discounts on subscriptions to Canada’s official industry research publication, Drone Systems and Applications. This quarterly publication covers four main applications of practical and academic interest: civil, environmental, military, and engineering technology
Access webinars detailing industry best practices and specific ways you can capitalize on unmanned systems market opportunities.
Stay updated on current trends and discover what’s on the horizon for remotely operated aircraft systems.
Contribute to the unified voice of unmanned systems as we advocate for policies and regulations that encourage industry growth and innovation.
Take advantage of the game-changing benefits that will help you realize your full business potential. Become an AEAC member today.